Welcome 2012!

Once again, we celebrated the new year in a very low-key fashion - at home. The Allors and the Bertrams came over for dinner and play time with the kids. Charlie had a wonderful time chasing Lucas around and giving him hugs. Although, I'm sure he would have had an even better time if Chloe wasn't constantly chasing him. Lucas, going through a phase of separation anxiety, just wanted mommy and Claire had fun showing everyone her new toys from Christmas. Us ladies entertained ourselves with designing the nursery and bathroom for Baby Allor and the guys, as usual, played poker.

Unfortunately, I think we forget to get the camera out for a single photo, so we have nothing to commemorate the day. I just remember that we had a great time catching up with one another and we were all wondering if we could manage to stay awake until midnight. Well, turns out, we did manage (even 7 month pregnant Melissa) and said our good-byes to 2011. Hello, 2012! You have already been kinder than the previous year.

Comments

Popular Posts