Cider Mill Fun
Back in October, Claire and I visited Uncle John's Cider Mill with Melissa and little Charlie. Claire had a great time playing in the play yard they have set up for little kiddos. She loved the little house, the tractor race track, and the giant sandbox. I didn't think I was going to be able to get her into the Cider Mill to see what it was all about. With some coaxing we did get inside and to our disappointment the apple press wasn't running. Claire still had a great time watching the other visitors and dancing to the music. Charlie was content to suck his fingers and watch everything that was going on around him. We were sure to buy some donuts and cider before leaving, which I was really looking forward to since the previous year I had to miss out. This year it was Melissa's turn to skip the donuts. Don't worry Mel, they'll be around next fall!


Thanks Carrie for reminding the donuts will be there next year! Had a great time with you ladies! It will be fun to do next year with all of you including Spike too:)
ReplyDelete