I don't get it...

I'm finding it very odd that I just can't grasp the fact that the little being that wiggled and kicked inside of me a few months ago is the same little being that makes me smile when I'm exhausted and convinces me not to eat cheese for several months. I just can't make the connection that it has all been the same person....weird.


I also can't believe I was ever this BIG. As Matt Bertram would say, "Wow! WOW!!!"




The little "being" that now wiggles and kicks on the outside. She's been growing for a year now. I got pregnant one year ago today!

Comments

  1. Apparently, I have to specify that both of these pictures were taken while I was pregnant. One was taken somewhere around mid-November 2008 and the other early July. I still have 14 pounds to go to look like the one on the left - if I will EVER look like the one on the left again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts